[Baypiggies] Talk @ Baypiggies in Feb?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 03:24:29 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Pete <pfein at pobox.com> wrote:
> Hiya-
>
> I was wondering if I could give a talk at next month's meeting.  It'd be on
> my Factory module: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Factory/
>
> I gave this talk at Chipy a few months ago, and it was very well received.
>  It's about 1/2 hour long.
>
> Lemme know.

I'm cc'ing the rest of BayPiggies:

Your description sounded interesting to me.  Jim and Tony organize the
speakers, and they usually try to line up people a few months in
advance.  I'm not sure exactly when they have a slot for you, but you
have a +1 from me.  You might want to describe it a little more so
that the other people on the mailing list can get excited and give you
a +1 as well ;)

Thanks for volunteering!

-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa