[Baypiggies] Tonight's meeting recorded

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Jan 9 09:45:58 CET 2009

I did get tonight's meeting recorded. There are times where the camera
had to juggle to catch up to the speaker(s) -- we don't have a podium
or single place to stand, so it added some jiggle in places (I did use
a tripod though). This movement, with the projector light, also causes
some lighting issues. But, only in places.

    All in all, it's worked and there are chunks (a solid 45 minutes)
where the lighting is good and the camera didn't have to move.

I can't stream it tonight - I don't have the right kind of firewire
cable.

I'll pick up a cable and start editing soon.

If you were a speaker and can send slides/files to me (if you hadn't
already), these can be spliced into the video to make it easier to see.

Obviously there are things we can learn from to make the next one even
better.

I'll try to get this video streamed before Monday, but I can't promise
anything just yet..

Take care,

Glen
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi