[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies meets February 26 at Symantec

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 03:13:25 CET 2009

Please do add useful stuff like this to the wiki:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/BayPiggiesMeetingSignup

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:21:51 -0500
From: bsergean at gmail.com
To: andywiggin at gmail.com
CC: baypiggies at python.org
Subject: Re: [Baypiggies] BayPIGgies meets February 26 at Symantec

Anyplace might be good in Mountain View because there is the Google Free Wifi there, that I could catch with my ipod (the connection was dropping sometimes, and you need a google account).

- Benjamin

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Andy Wiggin <andywiggin at gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Pete <pfein at pobox.com> wrote:

> Anyone know a non-Starbucks laptop-friendly cafe nearby?  Thinking about

> heading in that direction a bit early - gotta get out of the house. ;-)

There is a Peet's Coffee on Ellis about a half block from Symantec

(towards 101, opposite side of Ellis). I drive by it every day but

haven't been in it. I'm not sure of it's laptop friendliness... -Andy

Baypiggies at python.org