[Baypiggies] Unable to attend tonights meeting

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 01:48:11 CET 2009

Charles,

Let's split the additional time.  Let's do two longish newbie nuggets.
 I can cover parsing Wikipedia dumps using SAX.

http://jjinux.blogspot.com/2009/01/python-parsing-wikipedia-dumps-using.html

-jj

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Nathan Ramella <nar at hush.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I apologize for the short notice but something has cropped up that will keep
> me on the Santa Cruz side of the hill tonight -- I will be unable to give my
> pydev primer -- however I have all the slides/talk written so if there is
> interest I can put together a presentation to put up on youtube, although
> that doesn't do much for the gap in tonights schedule for which I am very
> apologetic.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> -Nathan

In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/