[Baypiggies] Time for a reminder about meeting Thu 2/26 at Symantec...

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 11:19:10 CET 2009

Done. It's badly lacking logistics details if anyone else can fill 'em in.
Apparently it's 21 min by VTA+walk / 35 min walk from MV Caltrain.
So public transit folks may need carpooling, or else update what I wrote.

If we no longer have advance sign-in or badging, then we should
probably make a point at every meeting to emphasize the mapping
segment and new attendees or out-of-towners are particularly welcome
to stand up and briefly introduce themselves and their interests.
Otherwise noone knows who they are or what their affiliation is -
esp if there will no longer be any badges. Just a thought.

See you there,
- Stephen