[Baypiggies] Time for a reminder about meeting Thu 2/26 at Symantec...

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 10:31:26 CET 2009

Guys,

No, because the wiki no longer has a point, since December - except for the
small subset of people who want to rideshare - which I pointed out - although
I should have been more clear.
My comment was along the lines of "unless Symantec's security need a signin wiki
(which I don't think they do?), the wiki's obsolete and people already stopped using it,
so don't be surprised that it's stale"
One side-effect of not having a wiki is we have no signin sheet for all users, which is nice info to have.
You can see people stopped signing up on the wiki back in January already.
Whoever is the Symantec contact (Hans?) may or may not want to add logistic
details on the wiki; I've never been inside Symantec Ellis St, so I don't want to tell
people the wrong things, like can we all park there, or where the nearest Caltrain stop
with regular service is (Castro St I suspect), or whether it's faster to walk/cycle from
Castro St or take the VTA or bus (which one?). I know nothing about things like that,
otherwise I'd add them.

(I had intended to _maybe_ look into programming an RSVP and rideshare widget,
which might be a neat Plone hack, but I won't have time for that till July, so no promise. )

Anyway that's all. I should have been more clear.

Best,