[Baypiggies] Time for a reminder about meeting Thu 2/26 at Symantec...

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 23:45:07 CET 2009

Seems timely for a reminder about this Thursday's meeting at
the new new location Symantec in *Ellis St, Mountain View*.

Seems we no longer need to sign up on the wiki except for people carpooling
or using public transit who want to organize rideshares.
In either case the wiki (needs updating - still has Jan details and Tech location) moved to:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/BayPiggiesMeetingSignup

Best,
Stephen