[Baypiggies] Fwd: 1 more day to save $50! C2E Training: Creating Plone 3 Skins and Custom Views

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 17:29:08 CET 2009

(please pass this on to any companies you know that have implemented Plone,
thank you!)

Hi,

Save $50 if you sign up for the "Creating Plone 3 Skins and Custom Views"
training session by February 14, 2009
(If you are already registered you'll get $50 in cash when you arrive at the
training session)

http://plone.org/events/training/c2e-creating-plone-3-skins-and-custom-views

Enter save50 as the discount code and you'll get $50 off.

Quick info:
Date
March 18 - March 20
Location
Plug & Play Tech Center in Sunnyvale, California

Instructor
Donna M Snow, Plone integrator since 2001

*"We hired Donna to come train and consult our web team in the College of
Public Programs. Our group is very diverse, including exprienced graphical
designers, web programmers, and inexperienced office workers who were tasked
with keeping web content updated. Donna was great and tackling and solving
problems, finding solutions and making recommendations. Her experience and
connections with the plone community were invaluable to us in helping our
diverse user group better manage their various plone sites."*

*David Bear, College of Public Programs at ASU*

Best Regards,
Donna M Snow, Principal
C Squared Enterprises
illuminating your path to Open Source