[Baypiggies] Help: I'm being thick

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 08:43:06 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:36 PM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

>   i say let's help glen develop a baypiggies
> talk on restructured text for pythonistas.

I'd planned to give such a talk next week at UC Berkeley as part of
our scientific computing/python meetings:

https://cirl.berkeley.edu/view/Py4Science

where I would discuss our sphinx-based toolchain that we use for the
site and docs in:

http://neuroimaging.scipy.org/

We may have a visiting speaker instead, so the sphinx talk could get
bumped to the next meeting  (two weeks later).  We'll update the wiki
accordingly, please check there before coming if you are interested.

Anyone who's near Berkeley at the time is  welcome to stop by, it's an
open lecture room.

Cheers,