[Baypiggies] Online Dictionary/Thesaurus

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Feb 5 03:24:11 CET 2009

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, J C wrote:

> Interesting... Do you suppose this is how dictionary. com would do this
> also?

No idea.

But I can say this: If you don't have the skills to do what I described,
you won't succeed at anything more complicated. And if that simple
strategy I suggested is good enough for what you want, then you're golden.

-- Asheesh.

--
Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral?  It is because we
are not the person involved.