[Baypiggies] If we had time... Face memory game app

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 18:02:27 CET 2009

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Glen Jarvis <glen at glenjarvis.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be incredibly cool if we had a "face memory app" similar to this
> one:
> http://addoncon.com/
> Notice how the little memory game has faces -- what a fun way to match names
> and faces. I certainly don't have the time  - but it was a cool enough idea
> I wanted to share.

I don't have the time either, but see http://simeonfranklin.com/game/

A few notes - I got the names/pictures by parsing emails from the
Baypiggies mail archive and harvested names and emails of everybody
who had emailed at least a few times. I looked for avatar pictures at
gravatar.com with the email address used to email baypiggies. This
yielded depressingly few hits so I filled in a few more from
stackoverflow, twitter, etc - this required manual intervention (and
that I know what you look like) so I only did a few.

I only used (very) public information but if anybody doesn't want
their picture on my little game please email me - I don't want to
intrude into anybody's privacy. If, on the other hand, you're bummed
that you aren't included just upload an avatar at gravatar (be sure to
use the email account you use for baypiggies). I'll refresh the list
in the New Year... Oh and if you have a gravatar that's not
identifiable as you feel free to email me a profile pic you'd rather
have...

Merry Christmas Baypiggies!

      "And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host
      praising God, and saying,

      Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."

-best regards
Simeon Franklin