[Baypiggies] Wanted: Python/Linux sysadmin

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Dec 8 16:44:32 CET 2009

My company is still having difficulty finding good candidates for our
opening, so I'm trying again:

We have a product currently shipping for Mac/Windows and we're looking
for someone with Python and Linux sysadmin experience to help us port it
to Linux.  I've been working here for more than four months and I really
like the place.  The product does bidirectional synch between local
storage and remote storage.

We are less interested in exact qualifications than a good attitude and
competence with both Python and Linux.  We want someone who can own their
part of the project, requiring little oversigh and direction.  Other
experience that would be helpful:

* Web development
* Samba
* Database
* Java

For more info about the company:

http://www.egnyte.com/

To apply, please use jobs at egnyte.com; feel free to ask me questions.

The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a question, but
to post the wrong information.