[Baypiggies] Looking for a presenter for Thursday, Aug 26th

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 08:27:22 CEST 2009

> Would someone mind filling in for me this Thursday night?

i was considering doing my Python 2 & 3 talk that i gave at ACCU a few
weeks ago, but i'm not sure i can make the meeting either as my
in-laws are arriving tomorrow nite. hope alex or someone else can fill
in.

-- wes
"Python Web Development with Django", Addison Wesley, (c) 2009
    http://withdjango.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com