[Baypiggies] Looking for a presenter for Thursday, Aug 26th

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 06:08:03 CEST 2009

I'm sorry to have to bail on everyone, but we are having serious problems at
my place of work, which is likely to require me to work later than expected
this week.
There's a good chance I won't be able to show up Thursday, so I'm hoping
some good soul can put together a presentation to cover for me.

As an added incentive, I'll buy the presenter a dinner at his/her place of
choice.

Would someone mind filling in for me this Thursday night?

Thank You!