[Baypiggies] freelance opportunity: btaccel.com (san francisco, ca), a hosted torrent client

tom tom at btaccel.com
Tue Aug 25 09:06:47 CEST 2009

freelance opportunity:  btaccel.com (san francisco, ca), a hosted
torrent client

job description:  python / django developer
freelance leading to full time position

experience required:
-python (3 years)
-django (1 year)
-mysql (2 years), or a desire to try appengine and pick up our stuff
and move it there

You will be reporting directly to the cto.  a hearty confidence in
Your coding abilities is required.  this is not an entry level
position.  You have shipped a number of products successfully and feel
confident in Your abilities to work without supervision or code level
review.

You might have a full time job that is keeping Your lights on, but are
looking for an opportunity to take responsibility for a complete
product and really shine.

btaccel.com is hosted torrent client.  basically we move data.  lots
of it in the current alpha test, lots more of it tomorrow.  invite
code  pythonjob

tom at btaccel.com