[Baypiggies] ACCU tonight 'Python 3: The Next Generation' Wesley Chun

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 21:46:36 CEST 2009

> I've attended Wesley's talks and really enjoy how conversation he is. I like
> how he communicates things in a very clear way instead of speaking over the
> audience's head. He keeps the atmosphere fun and enjoyable for learning.
>
> Although I personally can't go to this (work commitment), I really encourage
> any who can to do so.

thanks for the kudos glen. i'll clean it up this talk and give it at
BayPIGgies whenever an open slot appears, so you don't have to worry
about missing it.

cheers,
-- wesley
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com