[Baypiggies] [JOB] Storage Architect, Belmont, CA | 150-170k

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Aug 8 18:39:05 CEST 2009

These lax rules seem to still be very helpful to our community. I
withdraw my earlier motion and will vote for keeping lax rules if
asked. So, I'll let this one go for now.

Also, I know what it feels like to be completely stressed out because
savings are depleted and the job is gone. I want to do what I can to
help our community stay working in Python if we can.

Warmest Regards and the best of luck to those who are looking!!!!

Glen Jarvis