[Baypiggies] Stackless anyone?

Nathan Ramella nar at hush.com
Tue Apr 28 09:27:43 CEST 2009

You bring up a good point, and one I feel deserves an apology on my
part for my glib input.

To honestly answer the question of using Stackless, it wasn't suitable
for my need but that was due to the GIL, not stacklesses fault.

A good example of stackless in a production environment would be Eve
online, which (I believe is still the case), credits stackless with
it's ability to handle massive amounts of concurrent users in realtime
sync. They're probably one of the best metrics to look at insofar as
success.

-n