[Baypiggies] call for PyCon recaps

jim jim at well.com
Sat Apr 25 18:36:08 CEST 2009

   If you went to PyCon this year, it will be
helpful to get your sense of the event or some
notable session.
   "PyCon Recaps" is the theme for our May 28
meeting. A recap might be as brief as three or
four minutes in the case of pointing out a
speaker, session, or technical feature along
with a link. A recap probably will be best if
it's under fifteen minutes (if you've got a
topic that deserves a longer time, consider
giving it as a featured talk later this year).
My guess is that seven to ten minutes is near
ideal for a recap.
   Please reply to the list if you can give
a PyCon recap on May 28.
with thanks,
jim