[Baypiggies] Lucasfilm is looking for a Python developer

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Apr 24 23:43:30 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

> I know that a lot of people are looking for work right now, so I'm
> going to go out on a limb and post this one:
>
> Lucasfilm is looking for a Python developer.  Contact jfward at lucasfilm.com.

This was posted to BayPIGgies two weeks ago by Dave Peticolas:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/baypiggies/2009-April/004635.html

You are supposed to use this URL to apply:
https://www.lucasfilm.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=94&CurrentPage=1

As the list moderator, you should now apply to yourself fifty lashes
with a wet noodle for breaking the list rules.  ;-)

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair