[Baypiggies] Brainstorming new talk ideas...

William Deegan bdbaddog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:51:12 CEST 2009

All,

I've updated the baypiggies homepage, and added an 'event" for
april,may,june meetings.
Lots more details to be added.

BTW: Baypiggies website has an RSS feed for Meetings.
http://baypiggies.net/new/plone/events/RSS

Jim - If you have additional details for the meetings, other topics,
newbie nugget's etc, please let me know and I'll add the info.

Presenter's - If you have more details on your talks, links to related
websites, etc, please let me know as well and I'll add that info the
website as well.

-Bill