[Baypiggies] Brainstorming new talk ideas...

jim jim at well.com
Sun Apr 5 06:52:39 CEST 2009

   were you that little girl whose parents wanted to
cure of her overwhelming optimism?
   one christmas her parents gave her gloomy brother
a train set and a baseball glove and lots of other
wonderful toys.
   to her they gave a small paper bag that contained
a small piece of poop.
   when she opened it, her eyes filled with joy:
"oh, papa, oh, mama! thank you for the pony!"

   as to future meetings:
april : damian eades : c/c++ extensions for computer vision
may : come one, come all : pycon recaps
june : alex martelli : abstraction

july and subsequent months : : as yet not scheduled