[Baypiggies] Someone need a job?

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:16:50 CEST 2009

Glen,

I'm convinced we are heading into a turn-around here. It's been tough
keeping C2E alive the last 8 months or so, but I'm starting to notice some
changes.

You are in the right business because Open Source is going to take off!

I'd love to know how to get in on this digitizing medical records and
functions but don't even know where to start!

Take heart, the perfect job/contract will present itself soon and you have
to be free to take it right?

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Best Regards,
Donna M Snow, Principal