[Baypiggies] FYI, website email broken..

William Deegan bdbaddog at gmail.com
Sun May 18 02:08:54 CEST 2008

Donna,

Greetings.

I've finally found some time to work on learning more about plone.
One of the requests I've heard a lot about the baypiggies site is to
change the skin.
I found some new skins at:
http://www.ploneskins.org/Members/unep/Skin.2005-11-16.2067805830

How would I go about uploading the skin and trying it out on the site?
Thanks,
Bill