[Baypiggies] Scientific Python meetup in Berkeley

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 23:11:46 CEST 2008

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Stephen McInerney
<spmcinerney at hotmail.com> wrote:
> FYI there is also a cluster of Scientific Python users in Berkeley.
> Jarrod was interested in organizing a monthly meeting.

https://cirl.berkeley.edu/view/Py4Science

We didn't meet this past week, but there will be a meeting this coming
week on Cython (continuing).  For the three weeks after that it's not
clear what we'll do, since I'll be traveling all that time, so we may
put things on hold for a few weeks (so far I've been doing most of the
presentations, though anyone is welcome to help, it's just that we're
building a bit of a user base first).

Cheers,

ps - I think someone requested info about ipython; I'd be happy to
give a talk on the subject a bit later.