[Baypiggies] [OT] Ideas for Plone training location?

jim jim at well.com
Thu Jun 26 01:43:07 CEST 2008

i've forgotten the business name, but they
have classrooms on the third floor of the
building on the southeast corner of market
and new montgomery in san francisco. $1000
per day, approximately, twenty seats with
dell computers loaded with windows, though
the machines are rebuilt for red hat's
classes.