[Baypiggies] hold a meeting at YouTube in San Bruno?

Seth Friedman sfseth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 02:02:37 CEST 2008

+1 to both  San Bruno / SF and the idea of having different meetings over
time.

Unless we can use Google shuttles' reverse trips after dropping their city
folk off.  :)    I wonder if that's actually got any chance of flying.

Seriously for those of us that ditched our cars, an enthusiast user group
seems like an unfortunate thing to be the only thing I can't solve well
enough.   Longtime friend of mine works in urban planning around public
transportation, and there really any isn't debate - public transportation
the bay area *sucks* anytime one has to cross more than one system (and
deity assist you if you've got 3 systems to contend with).    Actually i'd
argue traveling within any one system is egregiously difficult, spanning
them more an exercise in self-torture than transportation...