[Baypiggies] Frequently Argued Objections

Mike Cheponis mac at Wireless.Com
Mon Jun 23 00:22:51 CEST 2008

I absolutely love the concept of "self".  When I write code, just to be a cowboy, too, I use "me" instead of "self" - which is shorter, and helps me to focus on where the variable/method lives.

I totally _hate_ the implicit "this" parameter seen in so many other languages.

Magic is to be reserved for the likes of David Copperfield.

For Programming, I want _everything_ exposed -- or, at least, be exposable.  If you're a Real Programmer (tm), I bet you do, too.

-Mike