[Baypiggies] Free three month PDF subscription to Python Magazine

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Jul 30 20:19:27 CEST 2008

>> JJ may override this, but baypiggies was deliberately set up as a
>> public
> list, and I don't think that's likely to change.  As a general rule,
> the
> python.org admins refuse to remove archived messages, so that's not an
> option.

Thanks for the feedback. Still archiving is okay. I've gotten a huge
number of requests. My time is so limited, but gatekeeper I am now.
It's good karma -- And, it's not like BayPIGgies hasn't been
incredibly awesome to me whenever I've needed help.

This can be archived, I'll just to have explain (in a nice form letter
if I get too many requests), that this was a special offer for three
months only and for members of BayPIGgies (even people who just lurk
on the list).

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis