[Baypiggies] Python magazine code

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Jul 29 04:11:31 CEST 2008

Chris,
    No worries. I just sent a response to the editor that should be
carbon copied to BayPIGgies. I want to get a paper copy of the
magazine and I'm hoping to get a PDF 3 month subscription to the
BayPIGgies group in the process.

Cheers,

Glen
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi