[Baypiggies] newbie nuggets

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 08:05:10 CEST 2008

You'll find the contents of my Newbie Nugget presentation at
http://pypap.blogspot.com/2008/07/newbie-nugget-introduction-to-with.html.
 Just about everything in my slides is there--but if you do want the
slides let me know and I'll post them in HTML & PDF.

I'd appreciate any feedback you have on the presentation, whether it's
positive or (constructively) negative.  Was I speaking to quickly?
Did I try to pack too much information in to such a short time?

Someone commented on my blog post asking where the video is available.
 I imagine we'll have to wait a while until it's uploaded.  But I
looked at http://www.youtube.com/user/UserGroupsatGoogle and still
only see a single BayPIGgies video from 5 months ago.  Is there
somewhere else I should look?

--
Daryl