[Baypiggies] Upcoming Python programming classes in the bay area?

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:20:22 CEST 2008

>  Anyone know of any beginner-level Python classes coming up in the next
>  2-3 months?

hey eric,

just got your msg earlier today.  the next intro course i'm holding
will be 1st half of Nov (5 months out). i was planning on announcing
it after i finalize the dates with the venue, but you beat me to the
punch. anyway, i'm targeting 11/10-12 FYI.  you can get more info from
http://cyberwebconsulting.com and keep an eye out on the "Python
Training" page for updates.  i'll post again when registration opens
up.

i do have to be honest and say that the course is geared towards those
with prior programming experience with one other high-level language
-- not necessarily people who have to code every day but have enough
working knowledge that they can bring what experience they *do* have
in order to learn Python as quickly and as in-depth as possible. this
is the same philosophy of the Core Python book as well.

thanks for your interest, and let me know if you have any other
questions in the meantime!

cheers,
-wesley

    http://corepython.com