[Baypiggies] newbie nuggets

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 12:14:14 CEST 2008

It does seem like we have some consensus.  At least, no one has
objected.  Daryl has volunteered to go first.  Atul has volunteered
next.  Jim coordinates speakers.  If you are interested in presenting
a newbie nugget, please tell Jim on list or directly at jim at well.com.
You can pick a subject of your own choosing or look at the list above
for inspiration.

Here's how I propose we gauge success.  During the meeting, after the
newbie nugget, we ask for a quick show of hands from all the people
who got something out of the nugget.  If we get 15 or so hands, then I
say it's worth doing.  It's my hope that this will result in more
Python newbies attending as well as more intermediate Pythonistas
speaking.

Happy Hacking!
-jj