[Baypiggies] please vote for february meeting date

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthorn at google.com
Mon Jan 28 01:17:10 CET 2008

Folks, we're still working on finding a room space for you on the
21st, so please be aware that we may not be able to find space.  We're
certainly going to try our best to do so, though, and we'll let the
list know if we are able to secure an alternate room.

Thanks,
LH

On Jan 28, 2008 4:20 AM, Ben Gutierrez <bgutierrez at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>

> On Jan 25, 2008 10:08 AM, jim stockford <jim at well.com> wrote:
> >
> >     for our february meeting, guido van rossum will
> > preview his keynote about python 3000 at pycon,
> > in which he discusses what python 3000 means
> > for your code, what tools will be available to help
> > you in the transition, and how to be prepared for
> > the next millennium.
> >
> >     our meeting is currently scheduled for february
> > 14, which is valentine's day. there are claims that
> > attendance will be low and that some of you will
> > be doing other things that evening.
> >
> >     there is the possibility that we can arrange to have
> > the meeting on february 21, the following thursday,
> > instead. guido is willing and able to speak on
> > either date. google may be able to provide facilities.
> >
> >     please vote on which date you want the bayPIGgies
> > meeting:
> > +1 means you want a change to february 21
> > -1 means you do not want a change, you want the
> > currently scheduled date of february 14

Leslie Hawthorn
Program Manager - Open Source
Google Inc.