[Baypiggies] Pygame meetup in SF?

Jeff Younker jeff at drinktomi.com
Wed Jan 23 20:09:23 CET 2008

It sounds fun.

My two top suggestions for a meeting place would are:

Phil's (24th & Folsom)
Mission Creek Cafe (21st and Valencia)

Phil's has a couple of large kitchen tables so
people can sit round in a big group.  They also
have the best coffee in SF, and the second best
pastries in the mission.  It's also like you're sitting
in Phil's living room.  Very, very cozy.

Mission creek has smaller tables, but it has even
more room than Phil's.  On the down side they've
been replacing some of the fixtures with obnoxious
fluorescents.  The coffee is so-so as are the
pastries, but they serve real food.

Ritual Roasters is close by too, but the tables are
tiny.  The coffee is decent, the pastries are
descent, and the place is constantly packed.

- Jeff Younker - jeff at drinktomi.com -