[Baypiggies] please register for 1/10/08 meeting

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 21:21:27 CET 2008

Looks like someone beat me to it :-)

Do you want to leave commenting on the front door of the site?

Also, I had an idea the other day... just a thought..

How about a "featured" member portlet.. on the home page..

They'd have to be regular attendees to the physical meetings (and no..
don't have to put up a photo if you don't want too.. we can put up
something like "Too shy for photo" image)..
The portlet would lead to their member home page where they can talk
about their favorite projects.. and people can comment on them? What
do you think??

Donna