[Baypiggies] SF Python Meetup, Our Location, Django SF Meetup, Intermediate Python at Foothill

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 19:47:45 CET 2008

glen,

posting your question and reply to the group at large as you may not
be the only one with this problem.

basically, their website is not done optimally.  try going to
http://foothill.edu/schedule/catalog.php then search "python". it
should show up as CIS 68L. elaine haight teaches the intro CIS 68K
course... she usually gives this once or twice a year while i do the
intermediate course once every other year.

good luck!
-wesley

"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com