[Baypiggies] Python WSGI server comparison?

Alec Flett alecf at flett.org
Fri Apr 18 17:52:47 CEST 2008

Paster, that comes with paste, is a pretty dirt-simple WSGI server that
supports various modes (Forked vs. Threaded, and HTTP vs FastCGI vs SCGI)
with just the flip of a switch. You just tell it what combinations of the
above you want. You can even run it under twisted.web, but I think that
support is somewhat weak.

Alec