[Baypiggies] help

Max Slimmer max at theslimmers.net
Tue Apr 15 05:03:58 CEST 2008

you can do it dynamically (in your program) by
import sys
sys.path.append('mypath')
You can 'edit' the sys.path list in addition to adding items.

or you can add a .pth file in some directory in the python path, like
python25 or .../sitepackages/  This would be used if you wanted to add a
directory where you store various sub modules you use in your application.