[Baypiggies] bayPIGgies meeting Thursday 4/10: PyCon reports

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed Apr 9 03:16:20 CEST 2008

    i don't see how we can announce it beyond our
own email list at this point, but yes, for this coming
meeting one of the three speakers had to cancel,
so it looks like we'll have time, and there's certainly
interest.
    what are the chances we could get a commitment
for a full evening's discussion sometime later in the
year?