[Baypiggies] Fwd: [wingware-announce] Wing IDE 3.0 released

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 22:01:50 CEST 2007

Got the update this morning- been working with it since ~9AM, but I
may not have exercised any of the bug fixes or new features (if any).

In general, it's been very solid (for my use) since last year, when I
started using it.

I showed it to a co-worker who wasn't aware of it, and he now uses it also.
The place I work has bought 2 licenses for the professional version of Wing IDE.

Wingware's tech support is very supportive & responsive, and are
always open to new suggestions.