[Baypiggies] QCon - introducing a new software developers conference

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Sep 27 02:22:50 CEST 2007

Well said. Especially at $1600 or more (which was stated nowhere in
the email, nor on the front page of the conference website, but only
on the registration page). What's so different about this conference?
I very much doubt that if it was really organized "by software
developers, for software developers" it would cost that much. I don't
know any software developers who know how to spend that much money on
swag.