[Baypiggies] [website] meeting archive updated

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 21:55:13 CEST 2007

I added a [website] marker in subject and will continue to do so for
those who are not interested in any way shape or form on website
happenings...

As mentioned in subject.. the meeting archive on new site has been updated..
I think we have everything from old site now.. moved over to new..

This weekend I need to put the site in "debug" mode.. to make some
style changes and I'd like to install a couple of products we might
like... we discussed this a bit a few months ago...

but does it make sense to add any of the following?

Calendar (Plone4Artists Calendar)
(this way upcoming events like Anna's She's Geeky unconference could
be added... upcoming classes.. that sort of thing)
Video capabilities (Plone4Artists video)
Forum
Blog

I can't think of anything else that we'd utilize much... can you?

Donna