[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies meeting for this month

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Sep 6 19:37:44 CEST 2007

    i understand policy is not to make announcements until
after the preceding thursday; apparently some people
confuse thursdays and have shown up at Google on the
wrong day. (this just in case someone wants to challenge
the policy or my understanding.)

    the september talk is
by Michael Pittaro of Snaplogic.
http://www.snaplogic.com