[Baypiggies] Wanted: a few good C/C++/Python developers

bjorn at ambientchill.com bjorn at ambientchill.com
Thu Oct 11 19:11:16 CEST 2007

Just as a disclaimer, I'm not interested in the job, I just have a
question for Baypiggies related to this email. It seems like most jobs
for Python require some kind of extensive C or C++ background. Is this
true? I am a JavaScript developer and I'm happy with what I do, but
someday, maybe in a few years, I wouldn't mind finding a Python
development position.