[Baypiggies] Registration & Information for October 11th meeting

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Oct 9 16:16:43 CEST 2007

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007, Glen Jarvis wrote:

> Hello Baypiggies.

Welcome!

> Does anyone commute from San Francisco or Emeryville? I don't want to
> register unless I know I can make it.

Go ahead and register -- it's not like it costs much.  Contrariwise, you
can certainly show up without pre-registering, it just takes a bit more
time to get in.  (The latter is what I usually do on my rare occasions to
BayPIGgies these days.)

The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a question, but
to post the wrong information.