[Baypiggies] Python Class for Novices

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:41:57 CEST 2007

On 10/1/07, Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

wow, the 1st python class ever to be offered to the public for new
programmers!  good luck marilyn!

for those of you with a bit more experience that need to get
up-to-speed with Python ASAP, i wanted to let y'all know that we have
3 more spots left in our comprehensive intro course coming up this
coming mon-wed 10/8-10, 9a-5p up near SFO. this is the last 3-day
course we're offering this year. we also have plenty of room in our
Internet Programming course next sat 10/13 too. checkout our website
below and/or pls contact me off-list for more details.

cheers,
-wesley
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com