[Baypiggies] SPEAKERS NEEDED FOR APRIL [WAS April meeting query for you]

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 08:30:21 CET 2007

>     Contenders for April seem to be snippets, one of
> Wesley Chun's topics (express preferences, please),
> and/or meet and greet.

i'd like to see a SciPy/NumPy talk if possible, as i do not believe we
have had one in recent history.

my talks are all packaged and ready to go as backups in case things
don't materialize.  they are a direct response to those who desire
more "tutorial-like" talks based on the recent survey. since i give
these talks as part of my courses, i'm comfortable delivering them at
any time should there be a need.

cheers,
-- wesley
    http://corepython.com