[Baypiggies] April meeting query for you

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Sun Mar 18 02:57:09 CET 2007

At 06:45 PM 3/17/2007, jim stockford wrote:

>     Anna's alternate proposal is fine with me:
>I'd really like to have a good, maybe even
>excellent newbies night.
>     Wearing my speaker-getting janitor's hat,
>It would be helpful to get further opinions.
>     We might have meet and greet night this
>coming April 12: 's okay with you?

Sounds good to me.  It would be great to have a solution to a problem which
came up at last meet and greet: what to do about announcements.  I tried to
simply not have them but people with announcements made them anyway using
the microphone.

This served nobody well.  The announcements were not heard and the
conversations in progress were disrupted.

Regards, Dennis