[Baypiggies] April Meeting Proposal - Ivan Krstić

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:29:45 CET 2007

On 3/13/07, Anna Ravenscroft <annaraven at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> OLPC uses Python. I, for one, would like to see more on the Sugar API so
> people can actually learn how to start developing for this project.

I was quite inspired by OLPC, so I downloaded an image and ran it
under an emulator.  It crashed, which was not surprising.  Next, I
went browsing through the Sugar source code.  I was pretty depressed
by the fact that the files I was looking at didn't have any API
documentation.

I really wish them the best, but I do suspect they would have a more
stable product if they followed better practices.

Sadly,
-jj

--
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/